Friday, March 21, 2008

PIBC Day


SHADRACH TEAM
I have to apologize for using these pictures from some of the PIBC bloggers (smile). Unfortunately my digital camera broke during our (Shadrach) night, so I definitely cannot upload all the pictures from PIBC Day that I took. Yeah, that is why I'm like so behind in posting :-(
Each team did a very good job in the decoration and beautified the classroom, very creative & well done! Not to be bragging but I was really touched by the Shadrach (my team) decoration. It absolutely gave a clear picture of what really happen back then with those three men (Shadrach, Meshach & Abednego), where they had to stand their ground even when the world they were in was corrupt.
FAVORITE QUOTE: "Stand for what is right even if you're standing alone" -Unknown-



MESHACH

The theme for PIBC Day this year is "Stand Your Ground" Three short lil' words. Right on point! I wonder which brain among the STUCO fellow did this idea derive from. I was moved by all the messages that was given based on this theme ~Stand Your Ground~ It really fits the PIBC folks, we hear the word mostly everyday but do we stand our ground based on what we are learning?
ABEDNEGO

Jenny [Left] and Percia [Right] perfectly did a good job on their action song. They are very talented! In fact they were the one who figured out the hands & motion for this song. However these two used to stayed up late at night practicing. It wasn't an easy work especially with a tight schedule but they did it!
~E~X~C~E~L~L~E~N~T~E~

No comments: