Monday, February 9, 2009

~KaiKai~

KaiKai has been a great dog watcher over the Bannex. She looks tire here because I guess she was up all night guarding our territory. I remember when Ethel left, it took her almost one week to get use to me feeding her. In fact, she usually ran away from me when I try to feed her. But today it's a different story. I'm her BEST friend and honestly I love to pay attention to her on my spare time. She is a very nice dog! Unfortunately, this first purple collar she was wearing which I bought her a couple of months ago was LOST. I am assuming that someone from the neighborhood probably took it from her because it shouldn't fall off easily, so I got her another one.

1 comment:

Meluat said...

She's a nice dog but she still not used to me... i will make her like this semester.. i can see the progress but she's testing my patience. i'll make her like me this semester..