Friday, April 18, 2008

Viewing at Ada Funeral Home

Last night was the viewing of my cousin-in-law at Ada Funeral Home. He died at a very young age [26].
Pastor Steve ____ from Agat Church did an excellent and a touching Sermon at the end of the Viewing Service. If you will, please include my cousin in your prayer. She is going through a tough time right now. She still adjusting to accept the reality. "Everything is going to be totally different with her now that her other part is missing", she sadly said. She has to manage to raise her children alone which is NOT easy. In fact, they have a one year old boy and two months unborn baby. This death of our loss reminds me that "Life can be that short even when you do not expect." It is an AWAKE CALL for me to evaluate myself of where I am in my destiny and most of all how am I doing with God?
Ecc. 3 ~A Time for Everything~ "There is a time to be born and a time to die" I have learned how important to breath with God everyday, Walk with Him until our turn to see Him. If we will be well prepared to meet God face to face then death should not be scary to us but a happy moment.

No comments: